cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8I 681 Error While Creating Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Am getting error 8I 681 error while creating excise invoice,when i analysed since in the document flow the delivery document is not there, only J delivery will be allowed in creating excise invoice.

Our client wants item level milestone,so in oder to activate that i have assigned the billing plan in the item category.But when i assighn the billing plan the system will not allow to put the billing relavance delivery relavant.So i made oder relavan in the billing relavance.So i create an oder and with that reference delivery.But when i create billing i have to refer the oder number,since in the item ctegory i have made oder relavant billing.So the result is in the billing document flow the delivery document is not flowing.Henceforth i could not be able to create J1IN.

But this was not happening in the sand box,but only in the quality since it is superior.when we debugged we found only J(Delivery) is allowed to create excise invoice.

Please help me to solve this issue,is there any possiblity to make the delivery document flow in the billing document.If it is done it 100%possible to create the excise invoice.

Please share your ideas to solve this issue.....

Best Regards,

Venugopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Am getting error 8I 681

If you were trying to create an excise invoice for a scenario which does not involve creation of delivery, system will throw this error.

In standard SAP, if you want to make any excise entries (debit or credit) where no delivery is involved, you can either make use of J1IH or J1IS.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Thanks for your Prompt reply...

In our case delivery is there,but when we create the invoice the delivery document is not flowing,since in the itemcategory oder relavant billing.We have billing milestone at the item level,for activating that i have to make the billing relavance as I.Other wise the system is not allowing me to select delivery relavant and billing plan.Please help me to make the delivery document flow in the billing document.Then this 8I error will be solved.

I have alsochecked the update document flow,everything is perfect.

Regards,

Venugopal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any suggestions.....