cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SAP MASTER] in SRH Hochschule Heidelberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am an engineering graduate from India who has applied for the master of computer science [SAP MASTER] in SRH Hochschule Heidelberg (Heidelberg University of Applied Sciences). I received a pre-admission letter from SRH Hochschule Heidelberg stating that I have to pay the fees of 10000 Euros for my entire two years masters course in that university. When I received this letter I went throw the website for the course details and for the course curriculum and all informationu2019s about the master of computer science [SAP MASTER] at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg (Heidelberg University of Applied Sciences) [http://www.fbi.fh-heidelberg.de/master/home/index.php] and I am very much interested in this course because of the inclusion of SAP training in the master course structure and also I am interested in doing my masters at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg. But unfortunately I do not have much ideas or any information about SRH Hochschule Heidelberg (Heidelberg. University of Applied Sciences) since I am from India I have many questions like how is the standards or how is the quality in education or how is the life in campus or how will be the future after the completion of [SAP MASTER] in SRH university, I don't have any answers for these question and neither I have friends to guide me in this issue from Germany. So I kindly request you to help me and advice me regarding this issue. If youu2019re living in Heidelberg or if you have friends from Heidelberg, I request you to give me some informationu2019s about the SRH University and also about the SAP course in University. I would like to get few comments are advice from the citizens of Heidelberg regarding the SRH University and about SAP course in SRH University and also mainly about the job opportunities after the completion of [SAP MASTER].

Thank You & Regards,

Sanjayan Ravi,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjayan,

Just wanted to know whether you finally enrolled in this Program of SRH or somewhere else . Requesting you to please throw some light on how are things going , if at all , you are studying right now .

Came to know from one of the Students there in SRH that the SAP knowledge being provided there is limited to some extent and its not helping to find him a job . Though he is studying right now.

One more question I would like to ask to the experts is whether it is possible if I do a Masters in SAP from SRH and apply to US or somewhere else(probbably out of Germany) for a Job . I currently have 2 years of experiencej in SAP-ABAP in India.

Looking forward to you replies !!

Best Regards,

Ensiferum

Former Member
0 Kudos

heylo is some one going to reply .ITs very urgent .Admin/Moderator please give your inputs.really sad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I have done my computer engineering from Mumbai university.I am thinking of doing this SAP MASTERS PROGRAM along with my MS.The only problem is my financial conditions are not much good.So can any1 tell me can i get any scholarships on this sap masters program.My aggregate in engineering is 58.2% .and also i read that university charge get paid by your company in which you are working (SAP Project) but how will we get the company to work for!! Do SAP AG 100% provide company to work?

And how is the current scenario as far as IT jobs are concerned in Germany?

Will i get a good job after i complete my MS+SAP MASTERS?

Do SAP AG provide placements after doing their SAP MASTERS PROGRAM

Kindly reply ASAP guys as i need to apply for the unviersites.I am bit tensed and in dilemma to go for it or not.

Regards,

Alok

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Alok,

Hi! A SAP Masters is invaluable both for the IT and business education and skills as well as the understanding of how businesses are run. To obtain a good job and career requires persistance to connect to organizations who have needs and budgets as well as the individuals who have the responsibility to hire.

You are welcome to apply with SAP, customers, and partners per their postings. Background information is on the UA Career Center -

A few ideas...

• You should speak to your professors for ideas (check to see if Mumbai University has an alumni network as well)

• Look at the trends which drive jobs related to Lines of Business, Industries, Mobility, Technology (i.e. HANA), Business Analytics, and the Cloud (SAP Community Network - SDN/BPX/BOBJ/EcoHub has info as does SAP.com / SAP.info)

• Do extensive research on companies (& industries) that interest you and look for opportunities to network and have informational discussions with those who already have the types of positions that interest you

In any region or country there are jobs and opportunities. The thing you control is your skills, expertise, and experiences as well as desire and persistence to take one step at a time forward towards your goals and objectives.

It's normal to feel a bit tense; use this energy to stay focused.

Kind regards,

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have been working as a core user in SAP PP and MM since August 2005. I am now thinking of getting a SAP Masters degree.

can anyone advice wether it would help me in getting a good Job or wether this would be a waste of time and money.

I am 35 years old.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,

I have a question,i am a fresher have completed my Engineering in computers from mumbai university and passed out in the year 2010.

i want to pursue my masters degree in SAP from germany i.e. heidelberg university. could any one tell me whether i require any work experience for this degree if yes then how many years of work experience is required. i am currently working in reliance industries in SAP-BI as data administrator. and please reply fast so that i can go ahead quickly. i am very much eager to do this course. its offered in MS in Buisness computing from the same university. can i get the admission being a fresher? if yes then what all exams i need to clear for this? and what all documents are required.? hoping for yourreply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Venkatesh Chaganti.

0 Kudos

>

I request you to give me some informationu2019s about the SRH University

Look at my reply above. It is not the master program which you asked for, but the SAP Corporate Master is much better. So i recommend you to apply for this programm.

>

also mainly about the job opportunities after the completion of [SAP MASTER].

In germany you have very good chance to get a good job if you have SAP know how because here in germany are more then 60.000 it jobs which can't staff. Here are not enough high qulified employees for this job.

Your will earn average 39.000 u20AC/year after you finished your master. Some companies will extend the salary to 45.000 u20AC like accenture for a junior sap consultant job. On this salary you have to pay 33 % for tax and social insurance like heath care or pension.

But it is very important for you to have very good german skills. There are a lot of high qualified foreign persons who can't find a job because of missing german skills. And german is a very difficult language for foreign people. You should be 23 years old or less to get perfect german skills. It is not impossible. I know some people who came to germany with 20 years who visit german school oder university. They have a strong accent but you can understand them. more important is good gramma and vocabulary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge the courses of SRH Heidelberg are all accredited, therefore you can be assured that there is a certain level of quality in education.

Information about accredited courses in Germany in general are available my following link:

http://www.hs-kompass2.de/kompass/xml/akkr/maske.html (in German).

There is another link that provides some more information about SRH and the city of Heidelberg:

http://fbi.fh-heidelberg.de/master/home/index.php

Best regards

Sonja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sonja,

The link you provided directs to Masters of Computer Science program which has specialization in SAP which costs 10,000 euros and it is not the actual SAP corporate masters program which costs 40,000 euros. I have tried to find the difference between these two program. I could only find out that the two certifications that are offered in SAP corporate masters program (SAP certified associate) from SAP education and TERP10 certification are not available with masters of computer science program. As there is not much clarity on the differences between the two program available anywhere on internet. I would like to know if you or anyone on this network forum would be able to answer me by letting me know the difference between these programs and is the Master of computers science helpfull for freshers who wants to make their career in SAP.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

the SAP CMP includes a SAP certification, so this is one of the differences.

For more information on these programs, I would recommend you to directly contact the SRH Heidelberg.

They can provide you more details on the different courses.

Regards

Sonja

0 Kudos

Hey everybody,

there is a much bigger difference between the two master programms: The SAP Corporate Master include

- working in a SAP Project

- two SAP certifications

- university charge get paid by your company in which are working (SAP Project)

- and you will earn 1500 u20AC in your first and 2000 u20AC in your second year --> insider information which you will get in the interview with SCMT. SCMT is the university which organize the hole application process

regards

King-1804

You will get more information here:

(unfortunately in german, but some pages are translate in english)

SAP-CORPORATE-MASTER-PROGRAMM

Studierende zu zertifizierten SAP-Beratern ausbilden

http://www.sap.com/germany/services/education/cmp/SAP_consultant_education/index.epx

SAP-CORPORATE-MASTER-PROGRAMM

http://www.sap-corporate-master.com/

Foren > Forum "Ich biete - Stellenangebote - Ausschreibungen" > Thema "SAP Corporate Master Programm"

http://www.xing.com/net/education/ich-biete-stellenangebote-ausschreibungen-411604/sap-corporate-mas...

Die Weiterbildung für Nachwuchsführungs- und Fachkräfte von morgen:

Master-Studium mit integrierter SAP-Ausbildung

http://www.scmt.com/aktuelles/mitteilungen-detail/news/SAP-Corporate-Master-146/318/neste/1.html

SAP-Corporate-Master

http://fbi.fh-heidelberg.de/studienangebote/sap-corporate-master/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjayan,

the SAP Corporate Master Program is a cooperation between SAP and three german institutions / universities.

• TU München

• SRH Heidelberg

• SCMT

After completing the SAP Corporate Master at one of the universities you'll have very profound SAP knowledge

and also will have two SAP certificates. This is a major advantage for later jobseek!

The course does not reflect the university reputation in the market. You have to choose for your own,

which university fits best for you.

For more information check http://www.sap-corporate-master.com .

Best regards,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..Sanjayan..

can you please tell me procedure for applying for SAp masters

Edited by: Omkar DK on May 14, 2010 7:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sanjayan

had you taken admission there