SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP05

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to post debit using FP05 screen. Any idea how to do the same?

My basic requirement is: after adding / posting that item (if i add negative sign, debit field updates) it should reflect as a debit item in the system (currently it reflects as a payment item). So is there any way to modify main / sub transaction of that particular amount(item) so that it will be reflected as a debit / return / transfer / adjustment.\

-

Kind Regards,

Nikhil J.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

FP05 is for pay lots which means it will show up as payment only. If you have to enter a debit entry, why are you not using something like FPE1?

0 Kudos

Yes, thats true, actually I want to check feasibility, whether it is possible or not. Because, business requirement is to adjust amount through lot. So, in Payment lot, user will post some payment and some debit adjustment. But if I use FPE1, I won't be able to post in a lot. Is there any way round? Like modifying individual line item of the payment lot in some user exit.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

In that case, you will have to look for either a user exit/FQEVENT that will allow you to post a new document using BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE.

Alternatively, you can implement it event based. Configure event "PAIDONACCOUNT" of object "ISUACCOUNT" to call a custom function module which will post the debit entry. This event will be triggered whenever a payment is made for an account.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Not sure why you wanted to post a debit item in payment lot. If it's for adjustment, you can achieve that when you haven't close the lot or posted it. As far as I'm aware no debit item is allowed in a payment lot and I'm sure you don't want to mess it up

regards,

David

0 Kudos

Yes, thats very true But anyway we are not going to play with SAP standard

Thanks all.