Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send master data delta to SAP MI 7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I wonder if they can help me. I need more details on how to make a

integration between SAP ECC (R3) to SAP MI 7.1 uses "Instance Push

Function". Thinking is a master data and only want to send the delta data.

With Regards

Claudio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Instance push; specify an Instance Push function module in the DOE server while creating the adapter. DOE will generate the required code in that FM. In backend, this FM needs to be invoked passing the complete instance.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

But as the Delta collect information from the backend?.

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, if you fill the instance and the BAPI Wrappers are defined correctly, with a Delta download, data is collected from backend and tables created by the system in MI, are filled.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

But how the delta collection?.

example.

R3 in kna1 MI table

========== ============

Customer 1 Customer 1

Customer 2-> (*) Customer 2

Customer 3 Customer 3

(*) Modify this value

As configured in SAP R3 to detect that there was a change in

table. Designed to create a background process that runs at night and

collect all the changes.

I think the solution is to use change pointers, which I

allow only temporarily store the information requested.

Regards

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you familiar with the SDOE_BG_JOB_MONITOR transaction?

In my environment I have several jobs in the Delta Load Job section for synchronizing data between Mobile Middleware and the R/3 ERP system.

Essentially schedule the jobs to run the Backend-Trigger Loads - transaction SDOE_LOAD - for your DOs

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the back-end code, whenever an instance changes, you can call this RFC-enabled function module to push instances (one by one). (After activation, you can double-click the function module name to navigate to it). You have to fill in the task as either I (insert), U (update), or D (delete) and fill in the data in the tables parameter of the function module.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you run from MI (DOE_LOAD) to the BAPI wrapper, it triggers a message to SAP ECC, is running a Push or Pull Information?

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From MI to ECC is Pull Information.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

WHile running a load from SDOE_LOAD transaction, data is pulled from ECC (any backend) to Mobile server.,this will trigger a message processing that will calculate to which device this data is eligible for and push the payload(data) till the device outbound queue.

When device syncs, already pushed data in device outbound is read and processed in mobile client . ,could be seen as a data pull from device outbound to actual physical device.

Incases of BE triggered data objects,(key push & instance push) as the name suggests is a push from ECC to Mobile server. The rest of the processing remains the same as explained above.

Regards,

Liji