cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lots not appearing in QA16 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SIR

I am able to see the inspection lots for 05 inspection type in QA323 screen. I want to perform the Automatic UD and subsequent

stock posting for all those lots through QA16 transaction. But I am not able to see those lots for Auto UD and Auto Stock Posting in QA16 Screen.

The lots status in QA32 screen is REL CALC SPRQ.

I have maintained the task list of all those lots in QP01 transaction.

I have activated QM view in Material Master for 05 inspection type through Task List.

I have maintined the selected set codes for UD for the plant in QS51transaction.

I have maintained the sampling procedure as 100 Fixed Sample, 500 Manual Valuation, Determination Rule 10 Fixed Sample with Sample Size as 2

I have maintained the Base Sample Quantity as 2.00 in QP01 transaction.

Please suggest me whether I have to maintain any other parameters or I was wrong any where???

Thanking You In Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following requisites meeting in your case?

• No characteristic has been rejected in the inspection lot

• All required characteristics have been confirmed and closed

• No defect records exist for the inspection lot

• An automatic usage decision has been planned for the material

Thanks!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Make all the char as "optional char" & then check the auto UD.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you decide to make the characteristics optional as suggested, please remember that this can have other consequences. For instance, no results have to be recorded! This could make processing the UD's so easy, that you would make UD's on lots that are not completed.

Be careful with that since once you make a UD, the UD shoud not, and cannot be reveresed unless you implement an unsupported SAP note.

FF