cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem setting up 2-step confirmation in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me to figure out why I'm not able to get 2-step confirmation to work in WM: I've made these settings in the IMG under WM > Activities > Confirmation:

- 2-step confirmation is set for the warehouse (T340D-FGVNQ = 'X');

- Confirmation of putaway and removal are required in both the source and destination storage types (T331-QUEIN and T331-QUAUS);

- The "No 2-step confirmation" flag is NOT set for the movement type (T333-NO2ST = 'X')

Despite these settings, I get error message L3 816 ("Separate confirmation of withdrawal and material shipment not allowed") when I try to do the "pick" part of the confirmation using transaction LT1D.

Any ideas would be appreciated - thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Based on the above configurations, the 2-step confirmation should have been activated. The transfer orders should be created after the configuration is done. If you are trying to confirm the transfer orders created before the config was done, then the 2 step confirmation will not work for them.

An easy way to check is to go to table LTAK and check if the field LTAK-KGVNQ = X. If it is 'X' then separate confirmation is required, else single step confirmation.

Thanks

Swagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestions.

I tried it again today and it worked fine. Not sure why, because I didn't change any of the configuration and I used the same data. It's a sandbox environment, so possibly some other changes were being tested in the system which caused the behaviour.

Thanks again,

Doug