cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtotal field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My requirement is that I have to save the freight value in subtotal field with 4. I know its a structure its not table. But Just wanted to know what value is stored in that field. Is there any way that we can see the value on the field of that structure ?

Thanks,

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you process the order, you can go to SE16N transaction , Table VBAP and look for Sub total 4 field and it wil have the value.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sai,

as in standard process , it explains that we can use this value for further processing. I would like to know how can we use this value for further processing , can u provide a simple example if possible.

Thanks,

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not clear by further processing.

But the functionality is , you can use this sub total value in determining the Net Value or Total value or any other value that gets determined after this condition type. Normally sub total 4 will be used for Net value but it is not mandatory that sub total 4 should be used only for Net Value. You need to consider if you have BI or any other reporting interfaces. In the reporting they go after the sub total values to get the Price / Gross Price / Discount amount / Net Value / Total Value, in the order.

Hope this information helps

Regards

Sai

Answers (0)