cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to insert the data in JDBC receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Team,

Please help me i am working on IDOC - JDBC interface i am not able to insert data into the table.

error says that table doesn't exists, but if i check in the database the table exists..

below is the error getting triggered.

could not execute statement for table/stored proc."A_PORDER_REG"(structure " STATEMENT") due to

java.sql.SQLException: ORA - 00942 table does not exist

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu vardhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be u have given table name is diffarent, table name must be match in table field of jdbc receiver structure and table name of data base tables.both places u must give the same table names . this is one reason another one u might be given jdbc structure is wrong. u must specify jdbc structure like this.

STATEMENT

TEST

action(attribute) (action u specify as INSERT)

TABLE( here u give the table name )

access ( below u write the fields)

and one more is u check the receiver communication channel in that u check properly u have given jdbc drivers, connections , user name and pass word.

check all those things definatly u wil find the error.

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Check first what data you are passing in the tablename field of the Structure. Try with <table name> then try with <userid>.<tablename>.

Check whether userid mentioned has created the table and whether it is having proper authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Please check if there is any Problem with the User ID.check if the user ID which used to create the Table

, is the same you configured in the channel to access it through PI .

Please check this error description and resolution , if it helps

http://ora-00942.ora-code.com/

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like...either the jdbc structure used is incorrect...or the schema in which the table exists is different...

you can log the sql statment using logSQLstatement true in Advance tab..options of jdbc adapter...

check that...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you please post your Target structure.

Try <User_object>.<table_name> as a table name.

Regards

Ramg