cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA vs EWC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

which are the differences between EWA and EWC?

I have experiences on configuration of EWA in Solution Manager but I don't find nothing about EWC.

Any documentation are appreciating.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> What is the difference between

>SAP EarlyWatch Alert and SAP EarlyWatch Check?

>􀂄 The SAP EarlyWatch Alert is an automated tool which SAP provides for the customer.

>By using this tool, you can monitor the performance and the administration of each SAP system in your solution landscape.

>The automatic checks carried out by SAP are being developed constantly.

>Depending on the status of your system, the SAP EarlyWatch Alert will trigger further services such as the SAP EarlyWatch Check.

>􀂄 The SAP EarlyWatch Check is normally performed over a remote connection by a technical service engineer.

>During the service your system is being analyzed. The service engineer will also diagnose particularly complex problems and develop solutions.

Rajeev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

EWA is an automatic report, or service, I think you already know the details about it

Early Watch Check is a SAP delivered service. You can find more information about it in note 1437976 and in www.service.sap.com/earlywatch

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

More information can be found [HERE|http://www.sap.com/korea/services/pdf/2_EWA_Overview_Info%20Day.pdf]

Regards,