Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have more CLM doubts?

CLM is a component of E-sourcing, but can I just install CLM or I need Install e-sourcing and use only CLM?

In a implementation where I use only CLM how is the process of creation of a Contract, user logs into CLM creates a contract, creates clauses and when contract is ready send it to ERP and montor?

There are some vendor colaboration in CLM contract creation?

What kind of contracts could be created in CLM?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

To Clarify:

BeanShell is a small, free, embeddable Java source interpreter with object scripting language features, written in Java. BeanShell dynamically executes standard Java syntax and extends it with common scripting conveniences such as loose types, commands, and method closures like those in JavaScript.

You can use BeanShell to extend your applications in new ways.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CLM is a component of E-sourcing, but can I just install CLM or I need Install e-sourcing and use only CLM?

Ans: CLM can't be installed without E-sourcing, but you can use only CLM functionality.

In a implementation where I use only CLM how is the process of creation of a Contract, user logs into CLM creates a contract, creates clauses and when contract is ready send it to ERP and montor?

Ans: yes, Correct...user need to login to CLM/ESO system create contract and publish it to ERP

There are some vendor colaboration in CLM contract creation?

Ans: Please elaborate your question

What kind of contracts could be created in CLM?

Ans: I guess Operational contract

P.S. Please close previous thread if you have got all your answers.

Regards

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush Mittal

I would like to know if in contract creation process, vendors colaborate, accepting clauses or some other acticity?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

Yes all these activities you can perform in CLM. along with approving and rejecting contract/clause/agreement

Regards

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush Mittal

What is the time for a CLM implementation, I know that are several possibilityes but please just an idea.?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

It will be depend on customer req.

vanilla implementation can be done in 3-6 months time.

As major time is take by development side...so it will be customer specific

Regards

~Ankush

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

Depending on the deployment model you choose the implemenation times will vary for CLM only.

For On Premise implementation where software is customer hosted with software installation: Estimated time is 3-6 months for vanilla implemenation with some customization but this will vary depending on the customer requirements.

For Hosted implementaiton where software is Hosted by SAP: Estimate time is 2-6 months for vanilla implementation with some customization but this will vary depending on the customer requirements.

For On-Demand where system is hosted by SAP and packaged implementation service is provided the vanilla implemenation time is 2-8 weeks (2-4 without integration & 4-8 with integration to ECC). The system will be fully functional at that time. If customer requires customization to their business processes generally an additional 2-4 months will complete the implementation.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James Wojnicki

When you talk about developments or customer specific requirements, it needs to be done in java developments?

As I know CLM is just in java, correct?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

nopes its in bean shell scripting

~Ankush