cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI Advanced search?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wanted to know if it is possible to search for a message in SXMB_MONI; using a particular field name and data. Like in SAP R/3 tcode WE09 for Idoc search; we have Criteria for search in data records with respect to Segment, Field, value. Do we have something similar in XI?

Thanks in advance for your help.....

Regds,

SM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are taking of content based search, yes. It can be done through TREX. It is an efficient search engine, that helps to search message based on payload information. /people/prasad.illapani/blog/2005/11/14/payload-based-message-search-in-xi30-using-trex-engine

Right now it can be used only with RWB. In coming release of PI 7.1, it is expected to also work with SXMB_MONI.

If you don't want to use TREX, there are few more ways . Have a look at following blog -

1. ABAP based Trex in XI: Proto /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/02/21/abap-based-trex-in-xi-proto

2. Super Message Monitor for SAP XI /people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/02/14/super-message-monitor-for-sap-xi

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Edited by: sunil chandra on Apr 30, 2010 6:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra,

This is what I was looking for. Sadly we dont have TREX configured. I am checking the other blogs too. Your help is highly appreciated ))

Hi Srinivas,

I was looking for Content based search as mentioned bu Chandra. Thak you for your input, anyways....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about SXMB_MONI in PI or that of ECC?

If its PI , then when you open SXMB_MONI- monitor for processed message

we have two options

1. Search for a message in SXMB_MONI-> Can be used to search by date, sender,receiver.

It will filter out the reqired interfacedetails.

2. Advance selection creteria.

If you have the GUID of the message you can get that particular message directly. you have an option of

entering other relevent things here if it applies to your case.

Regards,

Srinivas