cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code Percent Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls any one let me know the table for 'Tax code percent' for a Tax Code. Ex: I am using 'AB' tax code for VAT 4%, for this i am creating tax code AB in FTXP, and i am maintaining 4% against to account key JN6.

Now what i wanted is, in which table by passing Taxcode 'AB' i can get the tax percent 4% ?? I wanted to pass Tax code in some talbe to find the tax percent?? can one one help me in this.

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Se11 or SE16 in table A003 if you input the tax code and relevant country you will get the condition record number

If you pass the condition record number in KONP table or KONV you will get the relevant tax % for that code

Pls give the feedback whether this information helped or not

Regards

Raja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also use FM GET_TAX_PERCENTAGE, and divide result by 10.

Yaacov.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table KONV shows the tax condition type and value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply...

But my problem is i have maintained Tax Percent Amount as 4% in the system for a tax code. By using it i have created a sales order and i did partial delivery, after that the Tax percent amount changed from 4% to 5%. And now when i do delivery for the remaining qty, in the printour of delivery document we are taking the tax percent from KONV table, where it is showing 4% only. To print Tax percent amount as 5%, i wanted in which table the tax percent amount is maintained??

Regards,

Srikanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in FTXP for that tax code as to what percentage is maintained ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member

Hi,

I have got the solution.. First pass the tax code in A003 and take the Condition Record No, pass it to KONP table and take KBETR Value and divide it by 10, u will get the Tax percent amount.

Thanks to all for replies.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you can check the table T007V.

Tax Rate will be showing as 50.00 for 5%.

May be this is helpful

Regards

Sai

0 Kudos

Yes, this is helpful. we are trying it. Thanks for your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • double *

Edited by: Wolfgang Valtin on Apr 30, 2010 6:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

basically you'll find this percent values in the tables KONH / KONP .

Tax records are those, which have in table KONH field KAPPL = 'TX' .

Problem is more to find the right record - maybe you could have a look to function module

FI_TAX_GET_CONDITION .

Regards Wolfgang