cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xRPM cProjects how import HR absences

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My problem is: how to import from SAP HR not only Planned Time data (IT0007 - work schedule), but also the absences (IT2001).

I generally use both RPM_TIME filter through PFAL transaction and by RPM_TIME01 (launched through se38).

Then I verify time data in RPM / cProjects through the transaction rpm_empdata, where the bp availability is recorded.

I read that RPM_TIME also imports to RPM the absences, but actually I'm not able to check them.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

silvia_kreuzhuber
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ema,

BAdI 'RPM_PROCESS_DATA' can be used for processing IDoc for availability and absence information. This BAdI is processed when iDocs of message type RPM_TIME are posted. Here one can modify the Availability IDoc as per the Absence IDoc to reflect the correct availability. The Absence records needs to be processed by custom coding as per your requirements. Standard code is not available for absence, as there is no specific table for absences all data is reflected in RPM_BUPA_AVL.

The method to be implemented is 'PROCESS_DATA'. The method has availability and absence infotypes as importing parameters and ET_CUST_TIMEDATA as exporting parameter, which will contain the resulting availability.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

thanks for your help!

I'll try to work it out with a developer. I'll tell you if your solution works in my case.

Emanuele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

I'm trying to implement the badi you suggest me with the help of a developer.

However, I cannot understand when the function module that calls the badi is launched.

When I execute the report RPM_TIME01 in HR, the idoc is sent to RPM, but the badi is not executed.

Am I supposed to implement anything more?

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ema.

The BADI is executed when the IDOC is going to booked in the targetsystem.

Try to write a hard break point in the badi and change the ale distribution, so that the idocs are not automatically getting booked.

Now the debugger should jump to your break point. Thats what i did

Edited by: Malte Jacobi on Jun 13, 2010 12:57 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SagarSontakke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check below note

Note 1410642 - Overlapping time frames in business partner availability