cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk text log not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a small problem in our service desk configuration. When we add a new description in the ticket , it is not displayed in the transaction data-->overview screen. Hwever if we raise the ticket from Solman itself this log is maintained. This is working in our PRD system but not in our Solman Development system.

Any clues??

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

Is the screen maximized in your PRD system when you are viewing the transaction data in the overview screen?

If you have not maximized your screen, please do so and see if it is displayed then? Hopefully this information will be helpful.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

This could be some thing to do with your text determination procedure. Compare the text determination proceudre for your transaction type in Produciton system and development. You may find out the difference there. Also check the below link if you are not sure of the path.

[;.

In the text determination procedure please check the text ID's used in the path

text determination procedure -> determine text determination procedure->procedure object(CRM_ORDERH) and select the procedure. Hope this resolves your issue.

Thanks,

regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I have checked it. Its identical but still this problem. If I select the text type as Log, I can see all that was written in description or in any other text type. But in the transaction data-->overview, this is still not visible. Is there a BADI that we need to activate?

Regards,

Rohit