cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport for material-classes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Does anybody knows a way to transport classes which are created on a development- or test-system (transaction cl01) into the production system?

We are working on a SAP ERP 4.7 and use a development, test and production system. To create a class and the concerning characteristics (characteristics stored in a database table) with the necessary tables and transport them into the production system I need some help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander.

I´m sorry for my unclear wording. I mean classes (cl01) and characteristics (ct04) for the classification of materials. I think that it is not easy to transport them into a productive system out of a development system because you can create the classes even on the productive system. Because of that the keys of the transported classes maybe is already in use ;-(

But maybe there is another way to transport (IDOC, ...) such classes.

Thanks for your replies.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Did u got any solution to this problem of yours? I need the same in my current project. It wud be gr888 if u have any soln to the same.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

In General Objects can be transported via transport request available in the transaction code SE09 & SE10.

Kindly give a another level of explanation for ur requirement, the class you want to transport is it Local or Global.

Awaiting for ur reply.

Thanks

Alexander