Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text in sales order

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a requirement - In SAP sales order screen VA01 - when we save an order we like to copy the NETVALUE (NETWR) in the Header text of the sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you give some ideas on the ehancements what u had to do? thanks

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

with the help of the function module -READ_TEXT/ CREATE_TEXT - i can create a text or move the text in the field but the problem is I am having is this field needs a sales order number, where as when you are creating an order until you save the order you wont get the sap sales order number to be used in the FM.

hope this helps or may be i am confused,, But all thanks for your input.. still need ur feedback though

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can get the value in the header text only aftersaving the document. We had a similar requirement and the technical consultant has completed the task using Enhancement Framework.

Regards

Vamsi

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

krishna- thats what we need but which user exit to use and how is a question?? whether a FM is needed all this is a big Q?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM read_text.

Kaushal.

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

We r not completly on SAP and the pther come through third party system as well. This will be requirement for orders not entered manually on sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard way of doing this.

Ask your ABAPer to develop a code for this or you have enter this value manually at the text field.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the req. to get the same at Header Text.Else enter the same manually while saving the Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Ankur