SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No accounting document generated from SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When I am creating Billing document from SD using VF01 tranacstion, I am getting error message that "Document 90000028 saved (no accounting document generated)", but I had activated all config between IS-U FI-CA and SD.

I hope the billing document is getting generated, but it's not posting and creating the accounting document in FICA side.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There might be 2 reasons why the SD document doesnt post to FICA .

1. Maintainence of relevant configuration under the node - SPRO - Financial accounting New - Contract accounting receivable and payable - Integration - Sales and distribution .

Hope you have maintained all the relevant configs. under the node ( 3 in no's ) .

2. Secondly if there is an error while determining the accounts for posting the billing documents , you can view the same through document details , where in you can view the documents that are being generated for the same .

Kindly check the 2 areas and revert back if the problem still persists .

Cheers ,

Dewang

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have maintained the Company Code data for your SD customer.

Regards,

Rajini.

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There might be 2 reasons why the SD document doesnt post to FICA .

1. Maintainence of relevant configuration under the node - SPRO - Financial accounting New - Contract accounting receivable and payable - Integration - Sales and distribution .

Hope you have maintained all the relevant configs. under the node ( 3 in no's ) .

2. Secondly if there is an error while determining the accounts for posting the billing documents , you can view the same through document details , where in you can view the documents that are being generated for the same .

Kindly check the 2 areas and revert back if the problem still persists .

Cheers ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

Thanks for your reply, I had resolved the problem.