Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tagging Change advisory board BP with Userid's

Aru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Our requirments is once change request is created , change advisory board needs to approve , change advisory board is team of 5 members with 5 different userid's . when i try to tag a BP with the Userid , system is allowing 1: 1 , So one BP can be with one userid Max . but this doesn't work for our above mentioned scenario , since any of the 5 members can approve the request .

Suggest how to achieve this .

Regards

Arumugam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I hope answer to your query is explained in this thread

See question raised

[|]

You need to create organizational unit and then assign BP number to this.

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have struggled with this too;

Useful information for you, before you start creating any organisation units etc first check the following configuration.

Customer Relationship Management - Master data - business partner - Integration business partner- organisation managment - setup integration with organizational management

In this area make sure that the following values are set

HRLAX-HRAC = X

HRLAS-OBPON = ON

Then using configuration

SAP Solution Manager - Scenario -Specific Settings - Service Desk - Service Desk - Organisational model

Either start by creating your Root unit for your organisation or if you have already done that use teh Create organisational objects in the organisational structure.

When you create a new org unit there will be NO BP number assigned, however when you re-enter the transaction (PPOMA-CRM) you will see the BP number - this is very important, you need to have a BP number for the org unit.

Then you should create a position in the organisational unit you just created (this does not have a BP number) and then assign your business partners to that postition.

I hope that this information helps you.

Regards

Marina

Answers (0)