cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 Transportation from XIDEV to XIPRD Issue!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing problem about Transportation between XIDEV to XIPRD. I'm using Import/Export *.tpz file procedure.

First, I went to XIDEV(development) IR and export Software component version into file .tpz format. And then I go to XIPRD(production), Tools -> Import Design Object, and choose file that I exported from XIDEV. It gave me this error:

Import failed: Internal error during pvc call: nanos > 999999999 or < 0

I really have no idea about it, I try to search and search for information about this error, but I can't find one...

Also, I already setting SLD preparation for transport based on these following link:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/02/overview-of-transition-from-dev-to-qa-in-xi

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/09/xi-software-logistics-ii-overview

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/28/xi-software-logistics-solution-iii-cms

Can anyone tell, what this error all about? I will very appreciate for your suggestion

Thanks in Advance,

Terry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

All Problem had been solve, after I consult with Basis guy, it turn to be like our Year format in Server is not correct. So it cause shortdump about Timestamp which I informed above.

Thanks for all suggestion.

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already did import RFC first, and then Import .tpz again, but it stuck at the same error.

Somehow, I found that this errors:

Import failed: Internal error during pvc call: nanos > 999999999 or < 0

it related to Timestamps format issues, I think I should consult with my Basis first, but it anyone have any suggestion, please share...

Thanksss,

terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you relevant authorizations for import?

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

My user have "SAP_ALL", dose it be a problem for this case?.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where does the .tpz file lie?(in the prd file system?) and which the files access right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I export .tpz file from DEV and Copy it into PRD at this location

"usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import"

When I try to import, this file will appear in import list...

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing problem about Transportation between XIDEV to XIPRD. I'm using Import/Export *.tpz file procedure

Do you have CTS+ transport installed ? if not you can use file transport.Any specific reason for using .tpz file import approach

Please check with you BASIS team ..if they have missed anything in configuration/installation from there side.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this transport relates to IDOC scenario, If so then it might be the problem with your IDOC metadata export.

Export all the objects again and try once.

Regards

Ramg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkumar Ganesh,

I didn't do IDOC scenario, but RFC scenario, may be it might cause same problem... But anyway, I try to export every in Namespace level again, and then import it at XI production server, it still the same result.

Can you explain me for reason about why it may have problem with Metadata export.

Big Thanks for your advise.

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think Abap stack objects (RFC,IDOC) doesn't get transported when we do manual transports,thats why we prefer CTS

+ transports.So you may need to import the RFC again in the Prod system which will load the required metadata.

then try importing the .tpz

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

This could be the reason, I will try to Import RFC at XI Production first, and then import .tpz again.

I will let you know the result.

Thanksss,

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

DId anyone used to face this problem, please share with me...

Thank you very much,

Terry