cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping pt determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've created my delivery plant and have assigned my shipping ppoint as per delivery plant, shipping conditon and loading group in logistic execution

but still when i create my sales order under the item shipping tab i'm not able to select the shipping point which i've assigned before and thatz y i'm not able to create my delivery because system saying shipping point is not availiable

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in you sales document types which shipping condition is assigned.

And also check the determiantion it is same or not.

ex: shipiing condition is maintaed insales document type 01 and detemination rule if its is mainted 03. the shipping point determination will not happen.

And also check the detemination procedure as other friends as suggest to u

Thanks.

Vasu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First thing to ask, have you copy the shipping from standard shipping point and change it to your shipping point if so then please in Assignment that your shipping point is assign to any other plant if so , please delete that assignment and just keep your shipping point and your plant assignment only. After doing this you still get this error then for shipping point determination mehtod as:

􀂾 Delivering Plant

􀂾 Shipping condition- Sales document type OR Customer master data-Ship to Party (Shipping Tab Page)

􀂾 Loading group-Material master data (Sales: Gen/plant)

Assign shipping point Determination - OVL2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Shipping point determination based on these combinations.

􀂾 Delivering Plant

􀂾 Shipping condition- Sales document type OR Customer master data-Sold to Party (Shipping Tab Page)

􀂾 Loading group-Material master data (Sales: Gen/plant)

Assign shipping point Determination - OVL2

Regards

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You should not select the shipping point as it is determined automatically based on the keys you've mentionned.

Like MT said, you should verify the Shipping condition is maintained in the customer master, the loading group is maintained in the material master, and the plant is derived from the determination process (Customer material infor record, customer mater, or material master)

Verify that the Shipping condition that is assigned to the sales document type.

If everything is maintained correctly, then the shipping point will come up in sales item line.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinz,

Please check your customer master and material master that the Loading group, Shipping condition and Plant is maintained or not.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT