cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable standard settigns in a table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

With reference to the below thread i have implemented the right click funtionality in a table . But now i am getting the desired option while right click on a row of the table along with some standard funtionality like user settings. So i want to hide those default/standard option but how can i do that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you set the application parameters:

WDHIDEMOREFIELDHELPASDEFAULT

and

WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION

For the application?

Hope that helps,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Can you please explain this point in more detail..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Where i have to set these parameter in the application.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya,

go to weddynpro for abap applicatio(double click the app name) and go to parameters tab and set the values as mentioned by Chris

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Do we need to pass any value too, in these application parameters?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I set those two parameter as you mentioned , but it not working do we need to set those value to abap_false in do init.

Thanks,

Satya

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Those two application parameters need to be set to true in the parameters tab of the application. You don't need to do anything in coding. These two application parameters will hide some of the system options in the context menu - but not everything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas,

Even though i put those application parameters as 'X' i am still getting same option on right click . Please make me correct i am wrong some where.

Thanks,

Satya

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>Even though i put those application parameters as 'X' i am still getting same option on right click

What are the options you are seeing? These application parameters don't get rid of all the standard options in the context menu - just the options around user personalization and extended help. All other options will remain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am seeing three option 1. User Settings 2.Display Quick Help 3.More Field help and i dont want these option, please let me know it is possiblr or not and if possible then how.

Thanks,

Satya

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

These are options that should be removed by these application parameters. Do you have application configuration for this application? If so these values can also be set at the application configuration level. Are you sure you are running via this applciation? Are you testing directly from SE80 or running in the portal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am testing through SE80. And also what do you mean by configuration level.

Thanks,

Satya

Edited by: satya pujahari on May 4, 2010 2:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Now i am getting two option 1.Display Quick Help 2.More Field help , is there any way to hide these options.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing Thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge the standard menu's will always be there.

If u want to show/hide the menu's craeted by you. you can do so by using SFW1, SFW5 (Using switch) transcation and using one function module.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/46/91e035af6919ace10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

go through this link.

If you want to Manupulate your menu's(User defined) than reply me back, i'll tell the steps.

Regards,

Arvind