cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too long time to import rfc into imported objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Whenever i try to import a new rfc into imported objects it takes about 15 mins to login to r/3 from xi.

Once logged in, it takes over 12 hours to get the list of rfc's in the choose object.

Can anyone tell me what could be reason? Is there any alternative to import rfc into imported objects?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Once logged in, it takes over 12 hours to get the list of rfc's in the choose object.

This seems to be a BASIS issue....can you confirm that your Server is not overloaded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked with administrator. server is not overloaded...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

This issue was also faced by our project team.Actually our PI box was hosted at onsite and through VPN connection it use to take a lot of time to import IDOC's and RFC's. If this the case with you take the help of guys maitainign the PI server.

Also please check with basis if there is any server space issues and also the time out mentioned for connection PI to sap system.

There must be some parameter to be set for PI and sap connectivity which can be done by a BASIS member.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Got some sap notes to troubleshoot your problem

If you experience problems with the IDoc or RFC import, 
see SAP Notes 677732 (authorizations), 672745 (missing function modules), 
212011 (access to IDoc metadata), and 718320.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am working at customer location - onsite. Administrator has ruled out any connectivity issues.

I will go thru the SAP notes and check if any settings are missed out.

Regards,

Answers (0)