cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed SRM Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using SRM5 and we encounter the error at SRM confirmation. The confirmaiton has been approved last marh and yet it wasnt posted in the back end its SRM status was 'approved' and inside approval tab it is also approved but we check the PO history at ME23N the confirmation created was not reflected it is already half a month? what could be the possible reason and solutio?

we have our back groud job of CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_CLEANER

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please chack the confirmation document status in BBP_PD transaction. If it is some error status, please check RZ20 transaction. Usually system admin monitors the RZ20 or Application Monitor and handles the error statues document.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply upon checking no error was found at RZ20 / application monitor upon push of the confirmation at FM BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER the confirmation was reflected at the back end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In my experience you should Manually run update reports CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 every so often as sometimes the background jobs miss some entries in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB. No idea why

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use TCode SWPC. There are cases wherein system crash and workflow did not continue.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi upon checking with our SAP admin we have the following schedule:

BBP_GET_STATUS_2 u2013 Periodic: Runs hourly

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP u2013 Periodic: Runs every 5 Minutes

and no cancelled job was recorded.

Please explain also, as when we run the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP at se38 the message appears' EXCEPTION FOREIGN_LOCK Nothing done!

what else could i do the GR status dintn update