Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call multiple request to CRM and R/3 without BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a scenario where a SOAP request will come to XI via webservice

I then have to call an interface mapping which has Java mapping in it(the java code is basically calling an RFC in CRM) - then i'll receive the response of interface mapping and send it back to the customer.

Step 2 :The SOAP request which i have received in the first place is to be written as a flat/xml file onto a directory for backup purpose

Step 3: there will be a separate process where the response of rfc will be fed to an IDOC request structure and send to R/3 as a dashboard IDOC.

All this is done without BPM.

So my first problem is "how to write an incoming SOAP request to a file without using BPM?? "

Second I knw that interface mapping can be directly added in Integration directory's Interface determination by making the property as enhanced but "In the Sender Service i write the Business system which contains soap comm channel and in the interface i write the outbound synchronous interface which is the SOAP outbound that hits the xi for the first time But i am not sure what service do i write in the receiver section as Interface mapping is in XI only....theres no other business system or communication channel involved in between."

I really need help...plz help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks everyone i solved this problem

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
All this is done without BPM.

Are you sure that all your inter-related requirements have to be done without BPM.....using a BPM will be a better option, my view.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes abhishek

Client dont want BPM involved as it makes the process really slow

First of all i wanna knw how to use enhanced option in an interface determination....in the ID

as i am trying to load my interface mapping but it says no object found

I am giving you the structure of interface mapping

MI_OB_SAX_MAP (outbound async source interface of interface mapping )

MI_IB_SAX_MAP (inbound async target interface of interface mapping)

MT_OB_SAX_MAP (source message)

JavaClass - test_java/sax_map (Java mapping program)

MT_IB_SAX_MAP (target message

Now when i am trying to configure this in ID

BS__ (Sender business system)

MI_OS_TEST_JAVAMAP (sender SOAP interface)

But i dnt what receiver business system should i select in receiver service ??

as the java mapping is calling RFC inside the code...so no other business system involved

i m stuck.....if u could plz have a look into it

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naina,

Why you are writing java mapping to connect to RFC and to get the response??

You develop one interface SOAP to RFC(Sync to Sync) so that it will fit for you requirement.

For writing SOAP request as file, in request mapping you writing java logic to connect to FTP Server and write the SOAP request to that FTP Server. For this you use FTP Jar files which will be available free in internet.

thanks,

madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using java mapping because the requirement is not to use the graphical mapping...

u r saying that i should write a file in the java code itself ??

n what about the Integration directory setting for it ??