cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the Application Server Name in RZ21?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a problem when i try to all the changer the assign autoreaction

In RZ20 under SAP CCMS Monitor Templates->Availability and Performance Overview->Availability->"SID" on sapsid->Instances:

Under Instance nothing is availabili...

what i find is :Problem:

RZ21->Technical Infrastructure->Availability Monitoring->CCMSPING instance for XB1 -Under Monitored systems

Application server name is wrong for XB1 system how to change it ?

Regards,

Neni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

Try reloading the system from saplogon.ini file with the correct applicatio server.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank for the Info

When i click on saplogon.ini - how to get the file(in pop up) i mean application server

Edited by: 21101982 on Apr 30, 2010 10:09 AM

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you didn't get what I intended to say. you said "what i find is :Problem:

RZ21->Technical Infrastructure->Availability Monitoring->CCMSPING instance for XB1 -Under Monitored systems".

Now, find your saplogon.ini file . It should have the correct information about your system with the application server. Try 'Load System' from your saplogon.ini file. You should be able to the correct information then.

Hope it will help you.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

My problem when i click on the 'Load System' it go to my desktop file where i am not able to find the saplogon.ini file

So how to find the application server??

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please open your SAPGUI and at the left top corner, you can find a way to call 'Options'. Once that is open, you can find the path where your SAPLOGON.ini file is saved.

Rajeev