cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abnormal Termination (ANLB-LGJAN 1 not equal to ANLC-GJAHR 2) Asset 1000000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While we are doing MIGO, we are getting an error message - SYST: Abnormal Termination (ANLB-LGJAN 1 not equal to ANLC-GJAHR 2) Asset 10000000007003170000

also getting same error in ML81N..

Please guide..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As indicated in the error message the tables affected are ANLB (Depreciation Terms) and ANLC (Asset Value Fields).

This problem has something to do with the closed and open fiscal year in the system.

Check the closed fiscal year using transaction code OAAQ.

Close the fiscal year in AJAB and open a new fiscal year in AJRW. This would resolve the issue.

Thanks

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that this issue is because of Open/Close Fiscal Year through AJAB/AJRW transactions.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try implementing these notes:

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also

I want to tell 1 more thing that we run the AJAB / AJRW transactions on 22.04.2010, but we move the amount from 1 asset to another date is 18.04.2010. (Before run AJRW)

And now we are doing the process on Asset 1st..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

AJRW is just the fiscal year change , in this case two fiscal year open (last fin and current fin. year is opne for posting AJRW) ,

May be you have closed the last year by AJAB and you are trying to post the last year asset.

Regards

Amit Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we know that asset, which we are using is for last year or current year...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please check table ANLC-GJAHR, ANLB-LGJAN and T093C-LGJAHR.

The latest value in these 3 fields should be consistent, which means they are in the current fiscal year.

If they are inconsistent (usually ANLC/ANLB < T093C) please run fiscal year change to correct.

- RAJAWE00: fiscal year change (T-cd:AJRW)

I hope that this resolves your inquiry.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

In ANLC-GJAHR value is 2009

In ANLB-LGJAN value is 2009

In T093C-LGJAHR value is 2010

This means values of these 3 tables are inconsistent.

Then we need to run the fiscal year change for which year 2009 or 2010, because we already run it for 2010 through AJRW.

please guide..

0 Kudos

Vanessa,

I am running a legacy load using LSMW. I got the same error message: E698 SYST: Abnormal termination (ANLB-LGJAN 1 not equal to ANLC-GJAHR)

I checked all tables and FY value is the same.

ANLC-GJAHR-2013

ANLB-LGJAN- 2013

T093C-LGJAHR-2013

But the problem still persists.

Any other suggestion?

Regards

James Rozario