cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we have an issue that after caarying out result recording and at the time of Usage decision we realized that incorrect insp plan has been attached to an insp lot can we bring the lot CRTD status again what is the procedure.

regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if your status will be REL then i dont think its possible

If the task list was not assigned then status would remain as CRTD ,at this stage you can choose whatever u wish but once it is attached then i dont think there is any possibility.

If you want to change only status from REL to CRTD.

then

goto QA02. enter Inspection lot ->Function -> Withdraw approval. Your inspection lot status will be changed from REL to CRTD. Now Save.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if your status will be REL then i dont think its possible

If the task list was not assigned then status would remain as CRTD ,at this stage you can choose whatever u wish but once it is attached then i dont think there is any possibility.

If you want to change only status from REL to CRTD.

then

goto QA02. enter Inspection lot ->Function -> Withdraw approval. Your inspection lot status will be changed from REL to CRTD. Now Save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have not given UD then just try with QAc3 reset sample so that ur lot will get back to crtd status.

But as per my thinking please check u have takenn result record in that case I think system wont allowe u to do this transaction QAC3.

Or in result record screen delte oll result record then try QAC3.

Best option is reversed the document by which lot is generated may be 101 Movement so do 102 of same document..( Cancell document )

Again do GRN so that new lot will get generated .For which you can assign your desire inspection plan.

regards

SANIL

Edited by: Sanil Vadke on Apr 30, 2010 8:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Since you have done RR you can't make status CRTD again, following is the best way :

1) Since you have not posted stock you have option of canceling the lot.

2) Go to MIGO >> do cancellation against material document >> lot will be LTCA.

3) Again do GR for same, status will be CRTD now assign the correct insp plan.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Edited by: Shekhar Mokashi on Apr 30, 2010 8:11 AM

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Once the inspection plan is attached to inspection lot and RR is carried out we can not bring back the lot to CRTD status.

Anand Rao