cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order without Division

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue in prodution system, there is a sales order created in 2008 without division (I dont know how the system allowed), this sale order is created with reference to a contract, and the contrct is having division. And now users want to close the sale order. When i am trying to open sale order in VA02 / VA03, it is giving error mesage " Sales area 1000 10 is not defined". Now I am unable to open the order.

Pls anybody suggest me how to close this order??

How system will allow to create a sale order without delivery??

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Earlier 1000/10/00 was assigned to common division (VOR2 - T - Code)and had created some sales orders.

Later it was deleted for that commom division .

Please check the settings and confirm the issue.

Revert for any.

Kalyan

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see a way by which this could have happened.

Initially there was a sales area called 1000/10/00. For tihs sales area, some transactions were created. After sometime, by mistake or intentionally the assignment of this sales area is deleted in configuration. If this is done, it will affect the documents in retrospect and all those documents cannot be processed from then onwards. There is a possibility that this has happened in your case.

Check some other sales orders for the sales org 1000 created in 2008 and you are bound to get this error. If you realise that there are lot of documents affected because of this, please check the change logs in the sales area configuration and find out when was the sales area dimantled in the system. There can be some business reason behind this. Find out the business reason, tell them implication of removing the sales area, do the configuration once again and rectify the affected documents once again by means of a Zprogram.

Please check initially what is said, and let me know if you need more information on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the copy control for this setting ? Pls check V_TVCPAAK-GRUKD.