cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using table,,In this table in menu tool bar i create tool element llike input text field and button..while loading the page defaulltly the current date is display...If i click the button the pop up will open for calender and if i select the date the date will be set in the input text field...

Thanks in advance.......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain your issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thaks for your reply..

if i click the button the calander popup will open and select the date the date will be set in the text box...For this i need sample code or like any url for the same....

Thanks in advance....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get this, you can take a attribute of standard date tyep (e.g. PA0001-BEGDA) and bind this with your date type input field. It will solve your problem.

Else you can use CACS_CALENDAR search help in the date type attribute which is binded with input field.

Hope it helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sethi ,,

I am using f4_date FM in button action event.but i am getting the error like Exception condition "CNTL_ERROR" raised.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you click on the button to get the Calender popup and selects the date, then the selected date is coming in the IMPORTING parameter SELECT_DATE.

Do you get this parameter value into some variable and set this select date value on the input field?

If you did this already, please send us the code where you exactally get the error. It help us to solve the problem quickly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thx for ur Quick reply..

But my problem is when i click the button the calender will not be open..instead of this i got the error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

This dump is coming from FM as the popup for SAP GUI is not supported in WD. instead you can use the standard F4 functionality to set the date in input field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By using standard F4 help FM means how can i get the calander?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take an attribute type DATS and bind it with your input field. Now when you do F4 on the Input field, then a calender help will populated and you can select any date from there.

It's a basic approach. Hope it helps you.

Answers (0)