Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list it0017 that has not maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

i want to ask..

is it possible to get data of infotype 0017 (travel privileges) that has not been create for all employee?

any standard from SAP?

let say, we hire 232 new employee.

that new employee hasn't got travel privileges, what is the simplest way to know from what personnel number to start to create it0017?

thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Write a simple SAP Query on IT17. this will give u report, for whom all it is maintained, and not maintained.

Regards

...Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks

it solved.

used SAP ad hoc query

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can to a comparative analysis here.

Check the number of entries in PA0000 and PA0001 Tables. If the Personnel Number exist here then the person actually exists in the system. Now compare the no: of entries in these two tables with the no: of entires in PA0017 Table.

For all the personnel numbers which exist in PA0000 and PA0001 but not in PA0017, the Travel Privileges does not exist.

Hope this helps.

Harsh

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

A short report in ABAP will provide you the information. You just need few lines of code.

Or you start SE16 on table PA0017 and select all your 232 employees. Then on the result you check the employee numbers missing and you have your result.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, i still don't get it.

can you explain more?

i try, but it just show the personnel number that already has the travel privileges.

how to show personnel number without travel privileges?

thanks

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE16 (PA0017) it shows all the employees, for whom IT0017 is maintained. As you said, there are 232 employees and in SE16 (PA0017) shows 132 employees. Then for the balance 100 employees it is not maintained.

When you download the data, it shows the employees with the employees no and do a VLOOKUP in the excel sheet to find out the remaining employees.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth