cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Type - Screen Structure...Tab Missing..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created new notification type using copy function from notification type Q2. After that I used copy function from standard client 000. As per the notification requirement I have deleted few TAB from the screen structure and saved as new transport request, copied to the other client where I do not find required Screen structure.

Please let me know the possible reason for this...and how can i get the all missing required TAB in the screen structure?

Thanks,Kundan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at at the std Q2 tye & copy the screesn from customization as it is.Then transport the request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

But I do not want some of the TAB Which is not required as per the notification. Is there any specific way of customizing the screen structure for a new notification Type....Please share you experiance on this...

Thanks,Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kundan I have actually tries several customized notification screen just y trial & error method attaching one at a time.This help me to distinguish between the screens.

Also remember giving additions screens in notification will not create any problem.There are only for reference most of the times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit, First I am copying standard than deleting the unwanted TAB, than saving in TR, moving to the required client...In the required client not getting all the defined screen (TAB).

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Why you are testing it directly after transporting it to destination client. Test in the same server where you are creating the request. If you do not want to create the data in this server do not save the notification. At least you can confim whether you are getting the required tabs there or not.

Best Regards

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

In the current server I am getting all these changes but after moving these changes to Destination client it is not coming...

Thanks,Kundan

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

If all the required changes are ok in the server where you create the requests, I think check up with all the requests that you have created. May be one of them might not have been transported to next server. Kindly check with sub request also.

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for you reply. Actually in order to copy all the relevent Tab we need to include the changes in the cretaed TR. This is in the second step. Than transport to the required system.

Regards,Kundan

Answers (0)