Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about CCR

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a scenario where the SDP relevance of certain products keep changing frequently. A product that is APO relevant can become non-relevant to APO at any point of time. We are facing an issue because of this functionality. The PO's get CIF'ed over for materials that are APO relevant. But as soon as the product becomes non-relevant to APO the PO's should be deleted.

According to my understanding these materials should show up in the PO CCR in the "Not IN IM" category since they are not in the active PO integration model anymore. But this is not happening. Please help

Thanks

Saradha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

When a location product is made APO relevant, it's model is getting

active and it is being bound with master data and transactional

data objects.

Once the transactional data are created, the model response will

get communicated to those data as well. Hence, even if you

make the product as APO nonrelevant in between, the full

communication channels are not deactivated until those are

manually deleted from APO.

Hence you are getting such information in CCR

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarsdha ,

You wanted to know as to why the information is NOT SHOWN IN CCR .

......According to my understanding these materials should show up in the PO CCR in the "Not IN IM" category since they are not in the active PO integration model anymore. But this is not happening. Please help ......

I have replied above why the above information is not shown in CCR.

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Datta

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Datta

If i remember correct i think i have seen instances in the past where the objects that are not in active IM showed up in the CCR. But i may be wrong .

Could you please tell me what kind of discrepancies show up in the "Not in IM" section of CCR. The F1 help on this field says "Number of objects not found in active integration model in R/3" .

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharadha,

You may be right. Probably the F1 help need to be better intrepreted.

If we click F1 on the filed "MODEL" in the transaction /SAPAPO/CCR we get as below:

Name of SAP R/3 Integration Model

Name of the integration model in the selected SAP R/3 system with which the comparison should be carried out.

_Note: When entering an integration model, only those objects are compared whose filter objects exist in this integration model._

_When entering an integration model, the comparison is not carried out for 'not in active integration model'._ This means there is not a check for whether there are objects in SAP APO that do not belong to an active integration model in the SAP R/3 system entered.

The last but one sentence is quite important from interpreting what we are discussing.

Whereas on SAP R/3 side, in the selection screen of the transaction CFM2,

Special CIF settings: field : Log Deactivated Material Master

Log Deactivated Material Masters

Use

If you set this indicator, all material masters that are contained in a deactivated integration model are logged. You can use the additional report RCIFMTDE to set these material masters to planned externally. In this case, they are no longer taken into account for planning in APO.

Regards

Datta

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Datta

Thanks a lot. All along i have been entering a model name in the CCR input criteria. Since the material was not in the active IM it never showed up as a discrepancy. I tried running CCR without the model name and the discrepancy showed up in the not in IM column . That was what i wanted.

Thanks

Saradha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

In CCR comparasion, only master data objects in the active IM will be considered.

When entering an integration model, the comparison is not carried out for 'not in active integration model'. This means there is not a check for whether there are objects in SAP APO that do not belong to an active integration model in the SAP R/3 system entered.

That is the reason, "not in IM " will not be shown in the CCR.

You will come to know about these errors in SMQ2 ( Inbound queues in SAP R/3).

I hope this clarifies.

Please confirm.

Regards

Datta