cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA10 User Exit to run addational code for Material Backflush

former_member626955
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if there is a User Exit for QA10 Automatic Usage Decision that will allow you to tack on additional code to complete a material backflush. I have a batchjob that runs every 5 minutes which fires off a variant to evaluate the Inspection Results. If all results recording are good the UD gets completed and the material is moved from QI Stock to Unrestricted. At the same time once the UD and stock transfer is done I would like to run a User exit that will allow me to access a custom lookup table to change the material from CP14.B1 to CP14 and complete a backflush.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I could not understand by custom lookup table to change the material from CP14.B1 to CP14 and complete a backflush

After backflush, FG declaration happens and one inspection lot gets generated for FG. I guess you have scheduled auto UD for lots of this FG. But after UD whether you want auto backflushing should be done again? In what way you want to utilize transaction CP14?

Anand Rao

former_member626955
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct in saying that I want to do another Backflush once the auto UD is completed. The scheduled job using program RQEVAI30 completes the UD and posts the material from QI Stock to Unrestricted Stock if results are good. Once the UD is completed and the stock is posted to Unrestricted I need to find a User Exit that will allow me to write custom code to do a table lookup. This table will also be custom development that we can use to say if material is CP14.B1 and the Insp. Lot Type is 04 then run MFBF to backflush raw material and complete movement type 309 to CP14 Material. I just need to know if there is a User exit available that I can use once the lot evaluation is completed.

Answers (0)