cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No business partner of type organization for customer number ######

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am still having a problem generating the BP with transaction IB_GEN while trying to setup Charm.

The error message I receive is "No Business partner of type organization for customer number (cust #)"

I have followed Note 1144386 - Runtime error NO_BP w/ IBase generation.

After rerunning the background job Refresh_Admin_Data_From_Support, checking in the job log I find the following:

Job started

Step 001 started (program AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA, variant , user ID SOLMAN_BTC)

Business partner catergory does not exist; Select 1, 2 or 3

Business partner catergory does not exist; Select 1, 2 or 3

Enter at least one number for the business partner

BP of Service Provider (cust #) not created (message class AISDK_SP_MESSAGES message no. 117)

No system headers will be generated in SMSY from SAP Support Portal (message class AI_SC_EN, Message number 098)

License data collected (customer number: (cust #) (message class AGS_MK_MESSAGES, Meassage no. 008

Job finished

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get around this error?

Ken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue resolved using  SM_CONFIG_RFC

and note 1741109

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

DId you try make point from 1 to 3 mantioned in note 1676491 ?

1. In order to generate the IBase correctly please create a Business Partner with type 'Organisation' for customer number 'xxxxx'. Where 'xxxxx'is the customer number.
  2. To assign the organization BP to the customer number it is important to enter the customer number in the identification area with category SP0001.
  3. After creating the organization BP the message should no longer occur.

1676491 - IBase Generation fails with 'No business partner of type organization for customer number xxxxx'

BR,

SAPFan

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies, Manon & SAPFan, but this issue was at a client's site 3 years ago as well as a previous version of SolMan. I have moved on to other projects.

But a couple of years ago, I had contacted the Basis Support there, and they no longer continue to use it.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try the answer of thread

It must resolve the issue.

I hope you are not maintaining more than one customer number in landscape.

Regards,

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gagan

I had previously found that message and tried the suggestions on it as well.

The Standard job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT does run, but I get the messages mention before. It does collect the Cust number, but with those warnings.

The Customer number has already been entered into Table V_AISAPCUSTNOS, but does not have the "0" (zeros) in the front of the number to equal 10 digits. I've tried entering them but they disapear when I save.

Ken

0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I am also facing similar problem.how did  you solve the issue.

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I don't think the leading zeros are required in the table V_AISAPCUSTNOS, I don't have them in my system and I don't get the error. From my understanding the system delets leading zeros automatically.

What business partner are you trying to generate with IB_GEN?

Do you have a business partner that has the customer number in its identification (IDType SP0001)?

From the error messages in the job log it looks like you have not selected a category for the BP. In table V_TB039A do you have a box ticked for ID Type SP0001 in area Identification tType? Organizations should be ticked here.

It's also always a good idea to check which user is actually executing the job and making sure it has sufficient authorisation.

Regards,
Manon

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Sridhar

I left the project (3 years ago) before we got that going.

Ken