cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed MIC in quality plan for new lot.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created quality plan for one material and did result recording.

Now again new lot is created for same material but this time I donu2019t want to check same MIC what I did last time.

I deleted the pervious MIC and added new MIC what I want to check. After doing that again I went to QA32 to do RR for new MIC but its showing pervious one.

So what I have to do.

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Siddharth shanker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Siddarch one thing u will done

goto change inspection lot qa02 enter and save then go again change inspection lot and goto sample tab than save again goto change inspection lot and now click on tasklist/specification tab now u will get the what is the change in quality plan then go to result recording

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

I created quality plan for one material and did result recording.

No issue this is fine.

Now again new lot is created for same material but this time I donu2019t want to check same MIC what I did last time.

If you don't want to check same MIC's there are two options :

a) Go to insp plan delete / overwrite the MIC and save, please ensure that your lot is generated after this change is made. new plan will be applied.

b) Make a separate task list with other set of MIC's and while assigning the task list to inspection lot you can select the desired one.

I deleted the pervious MIC and added new MIC what I want to check. After doing that again I went to QA32 to do RR for new MIC but its showing pervious one.

Pl check when the lot has been generated, if it is generated before you have done the changes then lot will not show new MIC's. for that you have to go to QAC3 to reset the insp lot.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once lot get generated ,released & u have taken result then even you have made changes in inspection plan.you will not find this changes in inspection lot.

QAC3 reset sample is also 1 option but I think system will not allow u to do it because you have already taken results for same lot.

If u have not taken any result then you can reset sample <get back your lot to created status .Yhen assign again inspection plan to lot to released it.

Or you can add new MICin same lot in result record screen.

Regards

SANIL

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run Transaction QAC3 to reset the sample.

Then go to transaction QA02. In the change inspection lot, go to tab " Insp. Specification". There click the push button " Task List/Spec" to re-assign the plan, after that go to tab "Sample" and click on push button "Smpl" to calculate sample size. And then save the inspection lot.

Now carry out results recording, the change in plan will be shown in results recording.

Thanks

SUMIT