cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get statistics on visitors for a Wiki space ?

fabienne_rojo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How can I get statistics similar to the one you can have on blogs concerning the number of visits ?

Regards,

Fabienne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fabienne_rojo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Moshe,

Please find hereafter a link to a list of all blogs written by J.F Bouillon. Statistics show that the first blog was viewed 707 times. We'd like to have similar information for the wiki.

/people/jean-francois.bouillon/blog

Best regards,

Fabienne

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the link.

currently we are considering few statistics reporting solutions. Until they will be active,you can view some of our statistics in different kinds of communications (Moderators news letter,Wiki news & etc.)

I will reach out to you in order to think together on a Tailor-made solution for you.

Regards,

Moshe.

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moshe,

additional to Fabienne's request for Wiki space traffic statistics can you advise if information is available detailing how often a Wiki space's pages are created/amended.

Regards

Kenny

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Kenny,

We do have a report that tells you on a weekly basis how many edits were made. Please let me know if you are interested in this kind of information.

Regarding other wiki statistics, I'm now in the middle of a project which I hope will generate the desried statistics. I will be sure to update this thread.

Doest this answer your question?

Regards,

Moshe.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi,

If anyone is interested in wiki statistics he should reach out to me.

Regards,

Moshe

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Fabienne ,

Could please provide a link to a blog which presents the requested statistics?

This will help me understand your needs better.

Regards,

Moshe.