Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document print preview button

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in transactions such as ME21N and VA01 there is a "Print preview" button available even during the creation of the document itself, in the main screen. I need to know if it's possible or not to add the same button and carry out the same function in transaction VF01, before saving the billing document. I would like to know if there's any OSS note expliaining that it's possible or not.

Thanks in advance for you support.

Best regards,

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please confirm that while SO creation through VA01 you are able to see print preview of output, as per my knowledge until you save the SO and output trigger with successful status (green), you can't see print preview.

Please re check and confirm your requirement.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your support. I'm sorry if didn't check enough deeply, but I was sure that the VA01 transaction would let me see the print preview even before saving, but I confirm, as you pointed out, that it's not so.

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Yadav. Until the sales order/delivery or invoice is created, the output program will only give you empty form even if you try it in debugging mode. Only when the transactions are saved, the output programs will fetch the details. Thats why the output is one of the last triggered programs when the transactions are being carried out. You cannot see the print preview while creating any of the documents.

I checked in VA01. There is no Issue output in the menu in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's possible to view print preview during sales order creation. I also tried in VA01 and able to see print preview. please not output is triggere but not printed or sent.