cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO is fully received but its still displayed in CJI5 with commit = 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Material PO with 2 line items fully received (Good Receipt). The PO Line Items Total Amounts and Quantities are correctly shown in CJI3 (Actual Cost). However, the PO Line Items are still shown in CJI5 with Outstanding Commitment Amount = 0. There are only 2 line items in the PO and both of them have been fully received.

Can anyone give me an explanation why the PO Line Items have not dissapeard in CJI5 and they are still shown in CJI5 with Outstanding Commitment Amount = 0?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello, Marco! Have you found the answer? Could you post it here, pls? Thank you. Patricia.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marco is listed as a former member, so he is no longer active. You should post your own question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to include additional comments in regard to this issue. Initially, I thought I was only missing to check the box "Only Open Items" right at the beginning of transaction CJI5.

However, I just realized that fully received POs (with GR and IR) are correctly shown in CJI3 (Actual Cost) but are still displayed in CJI5 (Commitments).

I finally found the problem:

The user created a Purchase Requisition for an Outline Agreement (Document Type "RV"). The Outline Agreement has been fully consumed by 4 different Purchase Orders. All 4 Purchase Orders has been Received and Invoiced. However, the commitment amount (for the full OA Amount) is still shown in Commitment (CJI5).

Is this a configuration issue? I would hate to ask my client to delete all PRs with document type "RV" where the OA has been fully consumed (all Outline Agreement POs have GR and IR).

Any comments or orientation will be appreciated.

Regards,

Marco

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is to indicate that once there was a commitment and it has been cleared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. Let me rephrase my question then:

When are Commit Line Items supposed to dissapear from CJI5 if they do not have an outstanding Amount/Quantity?

My assumption was that Material PO Line Items should no display in CJI5 after GR.

Thanks,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

My doubt is resolved