cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR Inconsistencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Im writing because im facing an inconsistency problem with RAR.

When I run a Risk Analisys by Users I see some users that have violations related with one role. I checked the role in the backend system and "yes" the role has inside violations.

But when I run the Risk Analisys by Roles, I have no role coming up with violations. My result is: No Role Violation. And if I run an specific test with only one role, the result is the same.

I checked in the Critical Role and Profile Tabs and have no item in there.

My Incremental and Full Sync jobs are working properly.

I can see the role from RAR, so I guess that the connectors are also working fine.

And really dont know what else to try.

¿Would you give some instructions?

Thanks very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you ran management reports ?

Check SAP Note 1034117 - Management Reports run too long, not updating, or inaccurate

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Yes, I did ran the MR.

Besides, even if I wouldn't have ran it, if I run an online Role Analisys I should be watching roles with violations coming up.

¿Any other idea?

Thanks very much

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We where using (*) to denote any values, and should use ($).

We replaced the values in our rules and the problem solved itself.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enzo,

If you are running SOD Risk analysis, then it might be that in User Analysis the risk is coming form different roles which are having either hand of SOD risks but not both. In thta case the roles will not show any violation but the user will have.

In User Analysis report you can check it if the same risk is occuring in two roles nad whether the values whic hfulfil the risk are coming from two roles.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

This probably isn't the answer to your question specifically, but it is something to look out for.

When performing role analysis, make sure you do not have any spaces at the end of the role name...the RAR tool will just say "no violations found"...even though if you remove the space at the end, then you will see results (assuming the role has SoD violations).

Margaret