cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_SETUP in SM701HP022 gives SLDDSUSER RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hell gurus

i am configuring : SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0 using transaction -SOLMAN_SETUP .its on the latest support packs SP5.

Initial Setup of SAP Solution Manager > Password Validation > Password and User Check SLDDS > Check existence of the user

userName : SLDDSUSER

InvokeService- Result: ERROR

InvokeService:Check existence of the user

Exception Class: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception

Exception Message: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

Stack Trace

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

at com.sap.ctc.util.infra.BaseRfcConfig.dispatchRfcException(BaseRfcConfig.java:338)

at com.sap.ctc.util.core.services.impl.ume.abap.UserAbapImpl.exists(UserAbapImpl.java:144)

at com.sap.ctc.util.core.services.impl.ume.DualUserImpl.exists(DualUserImpl.java:117)

at com.sap.ctc.util.core.services.content.ume.UserService.exists(UserService.java:61)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method

Our SM was at 4.0 and we upgraded it to 7.01EHP022. I have the user in ABAP as well as JAVA.

Any ideas are welcome

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After installtion solman , you first create new client and then change the datasource of as java of solmam to newly created client and after doing all this excerise you can start with solman_setup which will work without any error.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have change the JAVA data source client 200 then it worked, Thanks to all for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello M Reddi

I am facing same issue....Please let me know how you change data source of asjava to new client ????????

kind regards

Gurprinder

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue was resolved in thread

> " Hi, I have used client 001 and it doesnt come with that user problem.

So Tsungy Tadinos solved this error by using client 001

Hope this information is helpful and solves your problem too.

Regards,

Paul

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mango,

It seems your SLDUSER password is incorrect .

Check Transaction SLDAPICUST > password . Give correct password .

Otherwise use any admin user with exact password in SLDAPICUST and try .

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that if you run transaction SLDCHECK , and then follow the recommendations from the output of that transaction, you should be able to solve this problem. This issue is probably due to an error in the RFC destination entered in the SLD configuration.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ