cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create another To aotumatically when you confirm a TO with 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

If i'm doning Goods issue to outbound delivery, system creates a To with proposed storage bin, but in physical stock , there are no inventory here, so i confirm this TO with 0. now ,i want another TO will be created with a new propsed storage bin when i confirm the previous TO with 0, can i achieve this?

Thank you in advance !

BR,

Dragsky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you create your TOs by using output type WMTA, then you could automate the creation of TO's by checking the indicator 'Multiple issuing' in output type WMTA. Whenever you confirm the TO with zero qty, then the system should create another TO immediately.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Swagat

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you talking about V/34,i can't find "multi issuing",could you elaborate it? thank you!

Edited by: cao yuanhao on May 3, 2010 5:48 PM

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to NACE, for application V2, select output types. For output type WMTA, check on Multiple issuing. You also have to maintain the output condition record for WMTA, so that it gets determined in the delivery.

Thanks

Swagat

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you confirm a TO with difference due to unavailability of physical stock, you can go to LT03 (manually) and create another TO. If the TO is getting created by a background job, then that delivery will automatically be considered and a TO will be created.

Thanks

Swagat