cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines duplicity after VKM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

In the sales order is made to release credit and date of schedule line is in the past the system creates a new line and confirms the numbers. The problem is that in transactions MD4C MD04 requirements is doubled. I execute the program SDRQCR21 and the ploblem solved.

Anyone know the definitive solution for this problem?

Tks

Filipe Borges

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When yoo release credit blocked order from credit block, then the ATP check is executed. If you want to avoid this then you need to work on the user exit USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT exists in Include MV45AFZF

If you want to disable requirements for a credit blocked order then, in transaction OVB8 apply the relevant routine in the requirement column.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

My ATP isn't active, just requirements and my material master data is KP in Availability check. I can't disable the requirements but don't want two equal needs in MD04.

Tks

Filipe Borges

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check OSS Note 547277 - FAQ: Requirements in SD and in the delivery

The point 12 details below;

Why does a credit-blocked item generate requirements? What can I do to prevent requirements generation?

Answer:

In R/3, the credit block is unable to delete requirements. However, you can make a setting that instructs the system to delete the confirmed quantity.

To stop requirements for credit-blocked items, all you have to do is set the "Fixed date and qty" indicator. The requirement generated equals the amount for the confirmed quantity. For a credit-blocked item, the confirmed quantity is zero and, as a result, no requirement is generated.