Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vocabulary Words with Multiple Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPUM4 Vocabulary word list there are some words which are mix of 2 language.

For example word ACCAъюэёѓыќђ (Inital part of word is English).

If we assign this word as English or other language, what happens after unicode conversion to the remaining part of the word which is in different language.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

you have to analyze the special characters only. ACCA maybe an English word (I actually do not know it - I think it is only a prefix), but it contains US7ASCII characters only. These characters are included in all code pages supported by SAP.

Therefore in this case you have to ask native speakers about ъюэёѓыќђ - to which language / code page it belongs (Manual maintenance).

Best regards,

Nils Buerckel

SAP AG

1 REPLY 1

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

you have to analyze the special characters only. ACCA maybe an English word (I actually do not know it - I think it is only a prefix), but it contains US7ASCII characters only. These characters are included in all code pages supported by SAP.

Therefore in this case you have to ask native speakers about ъюэёѓыќђ - to which language / code page it belongs (Manual maintenance).

Best regards,

Nils Buerckel

SAP AG