cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Default a value for BP function on creation of a change request

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to default a value for the business partner functions on the creation of a change request - so far I cannot find any documentation that shows me if this is possible.

Can a default value be set for the BP functions on the header?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can set some partner functions as default for a given Ibase.

In IB52, for a given Ibase component there is a partners tab, and you can enter some partners there.

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to set the "change advisory board" function default.

Do you know if it is possible to have additional functions available in the partner assignment for iBase?

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

you need to configure the partner functions in partner determination procedure for the Ibase (profile 00000032).

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I have configured the iBase partner determinationon & added CAB.

Then in IB52 I have gone to the component I am using & in the Partner screen added in the function Change Advisory Board with the value of my business partner.

When I create a new change request using this component the CAB is not defaulted.

The desired result is that for every change request created the CAB is defaulted to the correct vallue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

please check your partner determination sequence:

The access sequence for your partner function for CAB has to be set to "SAP Service: Determination via IBase..." (Key 0018)!

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I am still missing something.

Here's what I have done.

1. In the IMG I have used Service Desk 0-> Define Partner Determination procedure ->00000032 -> partner functions in procedure and then added Change Advisory Board & gave it an access sequence of SA

2. I also changed the flag for Block Determin to unchecked & added permitted functions of All Defined

3. In IB52 for the SOL_MAN_DATA_REP I added the partner assignment Chnage advisory board with the BP number into the Partner Assignment

Still when I create a CR there is no CAB defaulted. Have I missed a step?

Do I need to make CAB non enterable/editable?

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

the access sequence must be set up in the partner determination procedure of SDCR. Select the CAB partner function and set up it like mentioned before.

Raquel

Answers (0)