cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM certificate object can be link with DMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys!

I have the requirement to have the quality certificates available in DMS.

I am looking the DMS customizing, but I cannot find any standard object link for that purpose.

I was trying to create my own object link, I defined my own screen in SE51 but now I don't know how to implement it like subscreen of SAPLCV130 Screen1500.

Any one can tell me if there is an standard object or how I can link my screen to the program SAPLCV130?

Thanks in advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Quality management ,you can link only to QM Info Record,Quality Notification. These are standard object and QM certificate is not standard object in SAP DMS. Still if you want to link to it then use the screen exit with help of abap consultant.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Thanks for your question, this clarify part of my problem.

Now I am trying to link it myself creating an objectlink and a screen in abap.

I know 3 part have to be implemented:

1. Create the object

2. Create the subscreen

3. Develop the Badi.

The 1st and the 3rd are already done....but I don't how how to create the subscreen and the link it to SAPLCV130.

If I create a subscreen 9001 with program SAPLCV130 a reparing code is needed, so I don't know if this is the correct way or if there is another way to do it without touching the standard program.

Thanks and Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Use the t-code SE51 for this.

2.Also check in SE80 ,the screens available.

I hope this will more helpful.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to create the screen in se51 for the program SAPLCV130 is asking for a reparation code.

I don't know if this is the correct way or if there is another way to implement that screen.

I tried as well to do my own screen with my own program...but then when I linked in the BADI a dump is appering because my program is not in SAPLCV130 (logical ).

Any more Ideas?

Thanks and Best Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use, ARCHIVE link process.

Regards

SURYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for you answer, but mmm is ARCHIVELINK fully integrated with DMS fro Quality certificates?

Thanks!