cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on a printer issue. The printer model is OKI C5900 and the device type which i have used for it is OKI341.

Now the issue faced by me is that when i give a print command i get the print out but it's printed in orientation 'Portrait' instead of 'Landscape'.

Please suggest how i can change this. Can we do this from SAP? Or it is to be done from the printer itself. Or should i use some other device type for this issue.

Regards

Sokhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this,

Go to SPAD -> Full Administration. In that go to device types tab. Display the Format types.

Now select the format you are using and change the setting by going into change mode.

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is that you are trying to print. Is it any smartform based print out or normal print out from SAP. Please check the format type which you are using for device type OKI341 at the time of printing. Then check the page format of that format type like whether it is only Portrait. If it is then enable the Landscape option also for that from SPAD. If it is a smart form then check with your ABAPER about this.

If portrait and landscape both are enabled then check the printer settings at the user level.

Regards,

Sharath