Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign movement type to delivery document

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

When i create DSI (Damage stock in) using pre defined Delivery Type (ZDI) with t-code vl01n system takes material automatically in quality stock in mmbe using movement type 655 (GD returns QI). Now i want to change this movement type with 653 (GD returns unrestr) because i want this material to bring in unrestricted stock. I have also closed the quality inspection lots. Please suggest me how can i assign this movement type to this delivery type?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check schedule line that you have set for each line item in item category of SO. This caused to mov. type 655 has been picked. If you wanted to change mov. type 653 in future, then you need to do some additional settings;

1. Goto SPRO - sales & distribution - sales - sales document - schedule line - define schedule line

- create new schedule line category with mov type 653

2. SPRO - sales & distribution - sales - sales document - schedule line - assign schedule line category

- assign new schedule line to item category

Then create SO, go to item category - schedule line view, change to new schedule line category before safe SO

If you doesn't want use existing mov. type 653 then you may customize the movement type for exp. Z53. This can be copy from 653 in t/code OMJJ. Follow the steps the above & set mov. type Z63 into new schedule line category.

Hope this could help you. TQ

rgds,

nanthakumar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks to both of u

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can maintain the mvt type in VOV6. Whenever you do PGI then that mvt type is used.

However, I am wondering why you would like to bring damaged stock in unrestricted use stock type. Remember this stock type is used to sell materials.

From a business and audit point of view, you should consult whether it is really needed that way.

I would put the stock on Blocked, or Quality inspection, and then release if product is still compliant.

Regards

Sidi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you. Yes Mr sidi i have consulted with my seniors. in our scenario we need stock in unrestricted stock. Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Movement type will determined based on Schedule Line Category . In this you need to maintain the Movement Type. that particular Movement type will copied to Delivery document.

So you can't change the movement type in delivery document .

So please maintain the required movement type in the respective schedule line icategory. VOV6.

Schedule line category will determined as follows.

Order TypeItem Category GroupItem categoryMRP TypeSchedule Line category.

Revert if u have any query..

Regards

Durga Sana