cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic assignment of inspection plan to Manufacturer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Experts ,we have initially was scinario where we do vendor specific testing of raw material,i.e. after GR --inspection lot generation -

system attaches inspection plan as per vendor ,but as per new requirment we are using MPN material say suppose we have x is a manufacturer and A, B, C, and D are the vendors. now how system will attach inspection plan of manufacturers X. Y etc.......? any clue.

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think vendor is possible in material assignment.but Enstering manufacturer is not possible.A Quality level can be changed based on the material-vendor-manufacturer combination but task list can not be attched.

things lets explore user exit

QPAP0002 Enhancement for material/plan assignment, plan selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to setup up Manufacturing part number for each manufacturer. Explore the AMPL functionality. That is what you need. It is possible to set up manufacturer specific inspection plans. As the other post said, use material assignment in the inspection plan and use vendor column to list Manufacturer. QIR need to be set up for each Manufacturer. The system would pick the correct inspection plan according to the Manufactuerer. I have also read very good demo paper on internet on AMPL functionality. Try searching for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

You can define separate task lists in Inspection plan (QP01), then select the header data for each task list and click on material assignment >> here you can define vendor combination required.

Just try using this.

Best Regards,

Shekhar