cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you craete an outbound delivery (picking, packing & goods issue), it creates an Financial document (the goods issue), the goods issue have a plant and sales office & profit centre. When the financial document is created, it post to a specific GL Account, I want to change the GL Account, but don't know which field (plant, sales office, profit centre) determines the GL account, and where this setting is made, so that I can change it.

Thank you for your assistance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you craete an outbound delivery (picking, packing & goods issue), it creates an Financial document (the goods issue), the goods issue have a plant and sales office & profit centre. When the financial document is created, it post to a specific GL Account, I want to change the GL Account, but don't know which field (plant, sales office, profit centre) determines the GL account, and where this setting is made, so that I can change it.

The movement type that involve is 601. This means for every goods issue we generate, there is a accounting document, and this account document is posting to a GL account, and I want to change this specific GL account. It is not in VKOA, OKGB or GGB1.

Thank you for your assistance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chariold,

I think you need to setup the G/L account in T-code OBYC.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use this t-code VKOA and change that G/L account