cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create business service - connection to server lost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a beginer in SAP PI. Just finished my class room training in SAP PI 7.0.

I was trying to create Business service under Service Without Party (in Integration Directory). But whenever I give the service name and description and click on "Create", I used to get "Connection to server lost" error message.

Message: Conncetion to Server lost. You can log on again once the server is available again.

I checked the server status and it is running. I retreied to reconnect, and it was successful. Message was "Reconnection to server was successful. Repeat the action". But when i tried to create the service again I got the same error message as Connetcion to server lost.

Please help me in this. Is there any thing i need to contact SAP BASIS team? Any settings need to be changed?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

close Integration Directory framework and then reopen it.

Try now.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks everyone....

I have cleared the cache (from java web start -> Preferences -> Advanced tab -> Clear). Now i am able to work on Integration Builder.

Regards,

Vasantha

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am a beginer in SAP PI. Just finished my class room training in SAP PI 7.0.

In this case better contact your ADMIN/ BASIS team....are your other class-mates/ colleagues also facing the same error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasantha,

Is there any upgrades done by BASIS and may be your j2ee stack is coming down after this due to some problems.

Close all sessions of ID,IR. Clean the java cache and Reinitialize the web Start-Cache

in the administration tool.

/people/keerti.nayak/blog/2007/03/05/solving-145out-of-memory146-problem-150-using-jnlp

when you again open the XI page and ID IR this time new libraries should get downloaded for Integration Build

Also see if the sap note 1140989 which talks about a java patch can help.

Regards,

Srinivas